is a Slavic language
. It is the official language
of the Republic of Macedonia and is also spoken by Macedonian
s living outside of the Republic, both in the Balkans and in diaspora communities.
There are many people who would like to learn Macedonian.
- People who are married to Macedonian.
- Visitors who want to travel to Macedonia.
- Students or teachers who want to learn a foreign language as a second language.
- International organization workers who want to work in Macedonia.
- Businessmen who want to trade in Macedonia regions.
- Humanitarians who want to do a social work, those connected with charities or religious groups.
- Children of a native Macedonian parent.
- Communities who are surround by Macedonian friends etc.